|Photo Via paul-simpson.org|
I want to...
- Surround myself with people who will push my thinking and challenge me to be a better human being.
- Be an inspiration to all the people I work with...students, parents, teachers, and staff.
- Be a part of the decision making process.
- Empower students and provide them with a platform to share their dreams and passions.
- Make school fun, yet challenging and have it be the best part of a student's day.
- Provide opportunities for our students to experience the world outside of the Northern Virginia bubble.
- Help our students to become empathetic global citizens.
- Make a difference locally and globally.
- Provide students with an environment where inquiry, collaboration, presentation, and reflective learning are the norm.
- Work with innovators.
- Help create innovators.
- Surround myself with smart, positive people.
- Make school different.
- Create an environment where students can create, learn, and lead.
- Share my love of learning.
- Take risks.
- Provide opportunities for students to be creative problem solvers.
- Continue to dream big.
- Help students find their passions.
- Encourage teachers to find their passions.
- Build relationships/trust with the people that I interact with on a daily basis.
- Encourage others to make their mark.
- Provide authentic learning opportunities for our students.
- Create environments that are conducive to learning.
- Make my mark.
- Learn everyday.
- Look at the world differently...to have the courage to stand up and do something that isn't "safe."
I guess it is now up to me to make this all happen. It's hard to say what the future holds, but at least I have a better understanding of what I really want to do...